Terms, Conditions, Privacy, and Legals
By using or reading this website (www.thecrazydogmom.com) you are agreeing to the following terms and information. If you do not agree, please do not use this site.
This Policy applies to information we collect through any medium, including, but not limited to information:
- On this Site
- In email and other electronic messages between you and the Site
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by another Company or any third-party (including our affiliates)
- Any third party (including our affiliates) including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link or be accessible from or on the Site
All content on the Website are opinions and experiences and are not claiming to be expert advice. Please consult your veterinarian before making any changes to your dog’s health or lifestyle. The Crazy Dog Mom and its posts, social media content, lifestyle tips, emails, etc. are not an attempt to treat, diagnose, cure or regulate your dog’s health, wellness, activity or training. If your dog has a medical emergency or you have questions regarding your dog’s health, please seek veterinary attention immediately. The Crazy Dog Mom will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
The Crazy Dog Mom makes no warranty that the functionality of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
All activities in which you may engage on this Website are voluntary. You are not required to provide any Personal Information to us unless you choose to access this Site and/or the features on the Site that require your Personal Information.
The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information We Collect:
This Site collects information on you in two ways:
1. The information that you manually provide the Company by filling out the contact form, signing up for the email list or rewards program, filling out the wholesale form, applying for the ambassadors program. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided. This includes information such as your name and email address.
2. The information that’s automatically collected via the Company's third-party partners: MailChimp, Google Analytics, Facebook, Pinterest, SquareSpace Analytics, Sumo. The types of information collected here include things like what pages you visit on the website, where in the world you are located, what email campaigns you open and click, how you opt-in, what pages you share from the Site. Generally, the Company's third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you for example when you sign up for the Company's email list, MailChimp let’s us know which emails you open and which links you click on.
This information is collected to make a better browsing experience for you and create more content you will love. The information collected is only shared with the Company's trusted third-party partners when necessary to deliver the services you’ve requested.
Please refer to our trusted Third Parties privacy policies on their own websites.
We do our best to protect your sensitive personal information. The Company protects it by having SSL security installed on the Website. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data you provide to us from misuse, disclosure or unauthorized access. We only share your Personal Data with trusted third parties who use the same level of care in processing your Personal Data.
Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give, or have Personal Information collected online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While the Company Website strives to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Site and that any Personal Information, General Information, or other data or information received from you through the Site is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Hypertext links to other sites are included for convenience to visitors and show source of information. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
Controlling Your Personal Information:
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal data. You can:
- Request information about how your Personal Data is being used and request a copy of what Personal Data we use.
- Delete Personal Data and receive confirmation of the deletetion.
- Withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your Personal Data. This includes our email list, you can unsubscribe or send an email to email@example.com and be removed
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By posting on a blog post, you agree to the policies below. The Crazy Dog Mom welcomes and encourages comments on the Company's blog posts. But there are some restrictions that may cause a comment to be deleted. They are as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other commenters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward others.
The Crazy Dog Mom reserves the right to delete any comments submitted to the Site without notice. But please feel free to ask questions, share relevant content, or share your view.
- Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on the Site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
- Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on the Site; you simply grant the Company a license to post your comments should we feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant The Crazy Dog Mom the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, or in a video.
The Crazy Dog Mom expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve the Company from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
This Site contains intellectual property owned by Amanda Ballweg (AKA The Crazy Dog Mom), including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property.
You are allowed to:
- Print content off this Site for non-commercial use only. Up to 10 copies allowed along with the following copyright notice: "© Copyright Amanda Ballweg - All rights reserved. Originally published at www.thecrazydogmom.com"
- Re-post a summary or an excerpt (of up to 100 words) of a blog post or content off this Site with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Link to this Site including any of the posts and content
Your are not allowed to (without the Company's written permission):
- Use content from this Site for commercial use.
- Re-post the Company's content in its entirety.
- Alter or sell any content on this Site.
- Translate any of The Crazy Dog Mom's writings into another language to protect from misinterpreting and incorrect translations.
- Copy, duplicate or steal the Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with the Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license the Company is providing to you herein is considered theft, and the Company reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- In any way at any time use, copy, imply or represent that this Website and its Content is yours or created by you.
The Crazy Dog Mom may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other businesses whose programs, products, or services align with the Company. Within the page of the affiliate links, The Crazy Dog Mom will disclose that there are affiliate links within the page so you are aware that the Company may receive financial compensation or other rewards. You must agree that any such promotion does not serve as any form of endorsement. You are still required to use your own judgement to determine that any such program, product, or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that The Crazy Dog Mom is not liable in any way for any program, product, or service that the Company may promote, market, share, or sell on or through the Website.
- Amazon Associates Program:
Amanda ("The Crazy Dog Mom") is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for her to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of the Company's emails by simply selecting the "unsubscribe" link at the footer of all the e-mails. The Company will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone.
You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release the Company and any of the agents, consultants, affiliates, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with the Company from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to the Website
No Use of This Site by Persons Under 18 Permitted:
By using this Site, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18. We do not direct any of our Content specifically at children under 18 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. If we are given notice or have reason to suspect that a Site user is under the age of 18, we will timely delete any Personal Information in that user’s account.
Change of Use:
*Last updated May 2018