Okay, okay, I know pumpkin treats usually mean the fall season.
I’m not trying to rush through Spring and Summer. I promise.
But pumpkin is actually pretty good for your dog, and they love it!
Pumpkin is rich in fiber and contains multiple vitamins and minerals. Did you know pumpkin can actually help your dog with diarrhea AND constipation?
Hopefully, your fur babe doesn’t have either of those problems right now. But they can still enjoy these treats!
These are another one of Kiara’s favorites. Then again, I think just about anything food related is her favorite.
*I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*This post contains affiliate links, by continuing you are agreeing with my Legals & Policies page
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix the pumpkin, eggs, and peanut butter in a bowl
- Fold in 2 cups of coconut flour and the cinnamon
- Add additional flour if needed, until the dough is no longer sticky
- Ball up the dough in your hands and flatten
- Place each cookie on a baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 15 min or until golden brown
- Let cool on a cooling rake
- Store in an airtight container
- These treats are also grain free which is always a plus!
- My dough ended up a little crumby but I was still able to easily ball it up in my hands and flatten it
- As you can see I wasn't going for pretty looking treats, I just want the healthy kind!
- This recipe makes A LOT of treats, so if you don't give your dog treats often or you only have one small dog, I would recommend cutting the recipe in half
- Sometimes you need a clean-up crew to help you out, like Daisy here
Join the Crazy Dog Mom Club over on Facebook and share a photo of your fur babe enjoying this delicious treat!
*Please consult your veterinarian before adding to or changing your dog's diet